Posted: April 26, 2017
- ·Do not harass, threaten, or defame any person or entity. Do not contact
any person who has requested no further contact. Do not use ethnic or religious
slurs against any person or group.
- Do not violate the privacy rights of any person. Do not collect or
disclose any personal address, social security number, or other personally
identifiable information without each holder’s written permission. Do not
cooperate in or facilitate identity theft.
- Do not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other
intellectual property rights of any person or entity. Do not reproduce,
publish, or disseminate software, audio recordings, video recordings,
photographs, articles, or other works of authorship without the written
permission of the copyright holder.a
- Do not access any computer or communications system without
authorization, including the computers used to provide the Service. Do not
attempt to penetrate or disable any security system. Do not distribute a
computer virus, launch a denial of service attack, or in any other way attempt
to interfere with the functioning of any computer, communications system, or
- Do not send bulk unsolicited e-mails (“Spam”) or market any product or
service advertised by or connected with Spam. Do not disseminate Spam in any
way. Do not violate the CAN-Spam Act of 2003.
- Do not issue fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, services, or
investments. Do not mislead anyone about the details or nature of a commercial
transaction. Do not commit fraud in any other way.
- Do not violate any law.
CONSEQUENCES OF VIOLATION
of this Acceptable Use Policy (this “AUP”) may lead to suspension or
termination of the user’s account or legal action. In addition, the user may be
required to pay for the costs of investigation and remedial action related to
AUP violations. Headset reserves the right to take any other remedial action it
REVISION OF AUP
may change this AUP at any time by posting a new version on this page. The new
version will become effective on the date of such notice.