On this episode of the High Rise Cy and Emily decide not to talk too much about the recent news of the U.S. government’s potential move to reschedule cannabis to a schedule III controlled substance. At this point there’s no need to pontificate amongst all of the speculation bouncing around the industry until we get a substantial update from the government…so stay tuned everyone!
Shifting gears, our hosts get into a thorough analysis of August's cannabis industry sales figures, putting a spotlight on some of the top brands making waves this month along with he following insights:
- The overall market performance.
- The competitive landscape in Maryland's burgeoning cannabis market after its second month of sales – Who's coming out on top?
- A detailed breakdown of breakout brands, including the Elfbar clone in WA.
- The varying performances of MSOs in wholesale across different markets, with a case study contrasting &Shine's journey in Nevada vs. Illinois.
- An overview of top brands, basket trends, and a projection on how 2023 might wrap up for the industry.
Stream through to the end of this data-backed episode to get a good 360-degree view of the current state and potential future of the cannabis industry.